Breastfeeding is one of the noble duties of a mother. Providing exclusive breastfeeding means helping to educate and maintain the health of your child. Unfortunately, activities can be done to make the breasts loose. And How To Keep Breasts From Sagging After Breastfeeding?
Breast is one of the assets that must be maintained its beauty. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with breast care to process a noble task, giving breast milk to your child. Here is a natural way How To Keep Breasts From Sagging After Breastfeeding :
1. Eat papaya
Young papaya contains enzymes that can help breast growth. In addition, papaya enzymes also contain vitamin A and hormones that can produce female hormones (estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin), and facilitate the mammary glands and tighten the breasts. How, make papaya juice with one bowl. You can add soy milk, honey, or lime juice in papaya juice. Drink online every day. Ginseng phyto-estrogen content is very good for breast.
2. Rice Mask
How to tighten the breast after breastfeeding can also be done using a mask made from rice flour or Amylum Oryzae. This flour has the ability to smooth the skin, tighten the breast, and beautify the shape of the breast, as well as encourage premature aging. Here’s how to use a breast mask:
- Lie on your back
- Clean the breast using liquid that has been soaked in warm water before
- Before cancer, apply the condition of the massage tortoise oil slowly for 10 to 15 minutes
- Clean the breast with a towel that drops dry water
- Cover the nipple with moistened cotton
- Apply evenly the rice flour which has been tasted with rose water with a brush. Leave for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse the breast with warm water until clean, then compress with ice. Give a gentle pat on the breast with moistened cotton.
- To get maximum results, do breast masks once a week, successively, for 10 weeks.
Tighten the breast naturally after that can be done with exercise. The breast part also requires exercise or gymnastics to examine the pectoralis major and minor muscles as a breast hanger. Smooth blood flow and tighten muscles that can make your breasts fitter, firmer, and lifted.